- 2pc Cornitos Tortilla Wrap 2pcs
- Cornitos Chunky Salsa 50gm
- Red kidney beans 200gm
- Mozzarella cheese 100gm
- Onion 60gm
- Capsicum and bell pepper 60gm
- Jalapenos 20gm
- Hung curd 30ml
- 1 Lemon
- Iceberg Lettuce 30gm
- Seasoning (oregano & chilli flakes) 5-7gm
Preparation Of Stuffing
- Cut onion, capsicum, tomatoes and jalapenos, give ice bath to iceberg lettuce, keep it aside for a while.
- Soak the kidney beans overnight, boil them and mash it, microwave it for 20seconds. (If not then)
- Cook it on griddle along with chopped veggies and sprinkle some seasoning over it.
Preparation Of Sour Cream
- Take a hung curd in a bowl, add fresh cream to it, squeeze the lemon juice along with salt and pepper, whisk it well and refrigerate it, to derive thick consistency.
Preparation Of Cheesy Bean Quesadilla
- Place the stuffing over Cornitos Tortilla Wrap, grate handful cheese over it sprinkle taco seasoning.
- Repeat the steps to make a good layer over it, cover it with another tortilla wrap.
- Brush the griddle with olive oil/butter, transfer the quesadilla over griddle.
- Cook it from both side until golden brown, with the help of cutter/ pizza knife cut it into triangular shape or your choice of cut.
- Place it in a platter along serve with Cornitos Chunky Salsa and fresh sour cream.